Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

18 Nov, a very special day!

Happy Birthday to my Baby! I want to thank you for all that you have done in life! I really can't imagine what would my life be if you are not with me. Thank you for making my life whole and complete! =)

Thank you my baby!
for loving me the way you always has been.
for sharing your life with me.
for making and writing sweet and nice cards to me.
for hugging and kissing me.
for holding my hand.
for accepting me the way i am.
for cooking nice meals and soups for me.
for cleaning and maintaining the house.
for submitting to me.
for cheering me up whenever i feel down.
for your understanding heart.
for staying with me no matter what.
for always being there for me.
for allowing me to love you.
for making me feel like i'm top of the world.
for encouraging me.
for listening to all my craps.
for making me the leader in your life.
for always sparing a thought for me.
for being a good baby.
for loving me when i'm normal.
for loving me when i go a little crazy.
for loving me when i'm loud.
for loving me and taking care of me when i'm sick.
for trying to read the map and giving me direction when i'm driving
for everything and everything.

I'm the most most most blessed hubby in the world! I love you baby! MuackS! Hope you'll enjoy yourself today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home