Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kwang's updates..

It's has been a long month for me.. With lots of papers to write and to clear my boss. Haha, but it has been a fruitful one(though i got a lot of suan-ing and "threatening" from him). This has been the most used phrase on me when i see him with my papers, "WAU LAU CALEB!" The moment the red pen is on his hand, that mean is time for me to do my corrections or should i say to re-write the paper. After all the "training" session i had with him, i've learnt that in order to write a paper that won't be questioned much bosses,
1st: the paper must be written in good English
2nd: set your Principle Considerations
3rd: provide options and cost comparison (to show that you have a thinking process before your proposal)
lastly: N.A (no last pointer till date, coz i'm still learning)
Thank you for all your patient Boss!

Had a very wonderful BMT gathering! Thanks for all who make it happened! It is great seeing all my "botak" friends with nice hair. It's a fun time of catching up.. I realised that my the market is real good out there, most of them are earning like nobody business. Haha, most of them earning more than i do (even though i started working much earlier than them). Looking forward to the next gathering!

Attended Steven's wedding.. Sweet wedding.. Congrats!! Nice food and wine too.. Haha.. During the wedding, i got a taste of being a photographer wannabee. All thanks to Teacher Richard, for his impartation and the Nikon D200!! (I'll get my SLR soon! Still saving up..)

Attended a workshop on Balance Score Card (BSC) recently. A prof from NUS teaching us to how to come out with a Vision, then a Strategic Direction, then the Strategic Objective, then setting (Key Performance Indexes (K.P.Is) to achieve those mentioned. Hmmmm, i finally understand why my units has set so many K.P.Is for us to achieve every single year. It's a relevation to me man.

Had a very nice dinner cooked by my dar dar! Dar dar even washed the dishes after meal.. She is so sweet! Thank you baby! Love you many many! MuackS!

Think that's all for now.. See ya! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home