Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Counting down...

11 more days to my brother's big day!!! This is so exciting.. As the date draws nearer, i can't help but to be reminded of my preparation days for my wedding.. I recalled, during the last 2 weeks before my wedding day, both my baby and i got into a stage where by we got so many things to do, so many things to settle, so many things to be stressed about, so many things "law is law, must follow" to overcome.. Many people say that we'll miss this stage of preparation when our wedding is over (@ that point of time, i was thinking, never man! never i will want to go through the stage again...)

But true enough, immediately after our big day, the moment we return the beautiful gowns and suits to Julia's Wedding News, the missing feel comes. How we wished we can go through the wedding preparation and the wedding day all over again.. Haha.. =)

Weng & Rachael! Enjoy these moments k! Trust me, you'll miss them one... Hee... Welcome to the Mr & Mrs club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home