Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gatherings..

Just had a "big" gathering @ my house on last Sunday. For those of you who has been to my small little house, you won't be able to imagine that the little house can contain close to 20 people at one time. Got a group of people cooking Laksa at the kitchen, got youth playing guitar in the room, got kid running around, and many many more.. Hmmmm.. It seems like the whole house is in a stage of "Do-who-va-bo-who". It just like what the bible say, "In the begining..."

Things i did that night:
(1) learnt photography tips from Teacher Richard.
(2) watched dvd
(3) played monoploy (lost that game big time).
(4) witness a "god of gamble" who can "control" the cards he gave out.

Gathering ended @ about 0700hrs, slept @ 0900hrs.. Wow, it was a tiring one.. Think i'm kind of old already, body system can't really take it..

Next gathering after that was to celebrate my beloved Lady Boss (81)'s birthday @ Bali Lane. It was fun! A great time catching up with my buddies (RJ and Weng), we kind of sing like there is no tomorrow. Haha.. Enjoy hanging out and catching up with my brothers! We shall meet up soon k! Looking forward to our next gathering..

Today it's my Mum's Birthday! Both dar dar and me brought her out for a nice dinner. Great time catching up with her too! I miss my mummy! I love you mummy! Haha..

Tomorrow having a farewell gathering for Nah Nah! She is going to Japan on a work trip for 2 over months, we are so gonna miss her lor..

This is like a gathering week, gatherings after gatherings.. Haha.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home