Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Sunday, November 09, 2008

My Health..

I'm having this on and off chest pain every now and then.. Every time is come, it'll only last for a few minutes. Hmmmm, after seeing so many people die in SAF for no good reasons, i cannot deny that i'm a little scare.. So i went to do a check up on Monday..

Oh, my people, my people, my people.. After the check up, the doctor say that my blood pressure is currently towards to high side (*gosh this is the 1st time i'm hearing this man, i'm just turning 25 soon only..) and has requested for me to go see him in a month time to monitor the situation. Not only that, he has also referred me a Cardiologist for a detailed check up.. Oh man, i cannot deny that my heart kind of skipped a few beats when i heard that..

To make things worst, i'm down with a fever, flu and cough since Tuesday! The feeling is really bad.. To make things even worst, i can't take MC and rest.. There are things cropping up in my workplace and it kind if directly involve me. Hence, need to go back office to settle the stuff.. Haha, to make things even even even worst, i'm suppose to organise a big event which is happening on my birthday! Some more, i'll need to come out with the $$$ to pay for the event 1st. What the....

It seems like i know why my blood pressure in currently towards to high side. Coz my blood is constantly boiling. This is really a sicky week for Kwang..

I know my baby is kind of "angry" with me. For not resting when i'm sick, for not taking caring of my body well enough, for going to work instead of resting and recovering at home.. I'm sorry baby! I'll take care of myself and recover real soon!

I'm on a recovering stage now. Manage to catch quite a bit of sleep today. Felt even better after ushering. =) I know no matter what kind of report that the world give me, i still serve a healing God! I'm so gonna confess divine health upon my life daily! I'll confess until that logo become a rhema to me! Keep me in your prayers if you can, please. =)

My God is a healing God!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better take good care of your health,living such a hectic lifestyle.. Kempati..Jiayou

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, yup, I will! Thanks! =)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home