Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lunar New Year!

Just completed the spring cleaning for my house today at 1700hrs! Wow, doing spring cleaning is really no joke man! I even slip and fall while mopping the floor.

I rush over to my parents' place for reunion dinner after i'm done with the spring cleaning.. Then, rush to my in-laws' place for another reunion dinner.. I simply enjoy the presence and feeling of family gatherings!

Plan for 1st day of CNY: Visitation to Boon Lay, then Kallang, then finally to Tampines. Visitation from East to West to East!!!

Good friends gathering at my place on the 2nd day of CNY! Very long never see them liao! Really looking forward to it.. Des, Yuying, Weiming, Lea, Jeff.. Juming, Xiao Fang, Aven, Mei Mei, are you all coming too?????? Come lah, come lah. Haha..

Happy Lunar New Year to all! Huat Huat Huat Arh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home