Caleb Chia

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself." - 2 Tim 2:13

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Singtel's MIO System..

Finally! Finally! Caleb finally have an internet connection at home! Believe it anot, i don't have an internet connection in parents' place at all... (for the past 20plus years) Haha... But things don't seems alright for the past 1 week.. I've signed up the all powerful MIO's plan for my new house.. However, for the past 1 week, i've been facing intermittent connection problem (very often), to both my Internet and my home Fixed Line... Now my handphone is much more stable than my housephone. This is so irritating and unbelievable...

Called the "dedicated" MIO hotline to feedback about my problem with the very often intermittent problem, they gave a solution over the phone, i monitored for 1 day and that solution didn't solve the problem.. Got a technical to my house, after 3 hours of "checking" the status, the conclusion he gave was that it might the fixed line connection problem, and he need another day to fix it... Hmmm...

I thought getting the MIO Services (from the Singapore Trusted Brand) will prevent me from getting any hassle and getting excellent services... But things don't look good even when i'm trying to blog now... I seriously hope things really turn up fine... Let's see if things will get better...

PS: My trustworthy Singtel, please don't disappoint me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home